Required six months prior to wedding date.
1. We have received and read thoroughly the St. Xavier Church Wedding Policies and agree to abide by the rules and regulations contained therein.
Click here to edit
2. We are aware of all time considerations involved for the use of the facilities. Any additional requests must be made in writing and directed to the Pastoral Associate for Sacramental Life and Liturgy at St. Xavier Church. We understand that St. Xavier Church is in no way obligated to grant any exceptions to the established guidelines.
3. We will provide the required deposit at the time of the initial booking and that the remaining payment will reach the parish office no later than TWO weeks before the scheduled date of the wedding.
4. We will use the services of the St. Xavier Church Music Director and we understand that NO exceptions will be made to this policy.
5. We understand that on the day of the wedding the St. Xavier Church Wedding Sacristans serve as representatives of the parish to ensure that all policies for use of the facilities are strictly observed.
Your time to complete the form is about to expire due to inactivity. Please click "Continue Working" to complete the form and submit, otherwise your changes will be lost.
Your session will expire in 60 seconds.
Your time to complete the form has expired due to inactivity. Please click the button below or refresh the page with your browser and try again.